Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Monday Night Raw - Boobie Smackdown

Ok good morning. Well everyone was right. the nights are rough. well not for me i sleep very well but my poor Sarah is upp all night. You see our kid has a big appitite. Well since I dont really experience it I'll let Sarah tell you about it.


Well, since Chad and I are big eaters, he pretty much wants to eat all night long. He chows down on one side for like 15 min and falls asleep while he is eating. He sleeps good for about 5 min and then decides he is still hungry and wants the other boob. So he chows down on that side and falls asleep while eating and then we both lay down on the couch and he falls completely asleep for about 45 min and then he wakes us up cause he is hungry AGAIN! Since he eats so much, my boobs have gotten HUGE, they feel like balloons that are about to pop sometimes. Chad laughs every time he latches on cause I yell OUCH everytime cause my nips are so tender. They are getting better now, but yesterday they were so sensitive.

Chad wants me to talk about how Jacob saves all his nasty stinky gas for me. I can always tell its coming cause he starts to hold his breath to push and he sticks his booty out and then BOOM, BIG BOMBER all over me and then I hand him over to Chad to be changed :)

He is so cute and has been a wonderful baby and it is all worth it in the end. It has been such a exciting time and experience being a mom.

Chad: It's been so funny when he farts because he can lay with me for hours and never get gassy but as soon as Sarah grabs him he farts so loud and they stink so bad Sarah can't breath. So I change a majority of the diapers. I figure its the least I can do plus Im faster than Sarah at it. Well have a good day and we will talk to you soon to give more scoop from the Jensens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment